THIS SHIRT HELPS REHABILITATE AND CARE FOR RESCUED ELEPHANTS ON A PRIVATE SANCTUARY!
DID YOU KNOW:
Elephants are capable of human-like emotions such as feeling loss, grieving and even crying.
They remember and mourn their loved ones, even many years after their death.
WE HAVE A BIG LOVE FOR ELEPHANTS.
We care deeply about the planet and creating a business that gives back to the animals. That's why we are thrilled to share that we're donating 10% of the proceeds from every sale of this shirt to elephant rescues.
When traveling, the herd is led by the matriarch and follow in a single file with calves often holding their mother's tail
The elephant's brain is 3 times larger than the human brain.
Memory of an elephant is true; they can recognize
other elephants, remember migration routes and rely
on memory for water resourses.
Elephants can feel happiness and sorrow; they can
display empathy and will even grieve over the dead.
About This Tee:
- Perfect for the Eco-Conscious.
- It's The Good Stuff. Made with Organic and Recycled Materials (requires verification and meet certain environmental and toxicological criteria)
- You Can Feel Good Wearing It. Made in a WRAP-certified Factory (Made humanely only in verified factories that ensure no child labor among other social criteria.)
- Fabric: 50% polyester ( 6.25% recycled), 38% cotton (6.25% organic), 12% rayon
- Regular Fit
- Low-impact yarn-dyed and fabric-washed
- Imperfect knit creates vintage striations, just like your old gym shirt!
- 3/4" bound collar
- Blindstitching on sleeves and bottom hem; sideseamed
- Soy-based ink
- Designed and screen-printed in the USA