HELP SAVE THE SHARK!
I watched Sharkwater Extinction, a documentary Rob Stewart died making exposing the illegal fishing industry that kills 73 million sharks a year.
You can help save the sharks. 🦈
Sharks maintain the balance in the ocean, which regulates our planet’s oxygen. Right now, the Earth’s most important ecosystem is in danger of collapsing.
This threatens all life in, and above, the ocean.
10% of the proceeds from these tees and tanks will benefit the #finfree movement and help protect sharks.
About This Tee:
- Perfect for the Eco-Conscious Shark Lover.
- It's The Good Stuff. Made with materials that require verification and meet certain environmental and toxicological criteria)
- You Can Feel Good Wearing It. Made in a WRAP-certified Factory (Made humanely only in verified factories that ensure no child labor among other social criteria.)
- Fabric: 100% Organic Cotton
- Check Sizing Chart for Proper Fit
- Shoulder-to-Shoulder tape and 7/8" seamed collar
- 1" double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
- Double-satin razor label
- Garment imported, made with USA yarns
- Soy-based ink
- Designed and screen-printed in the USA